Do you know how many tons of usable raw materials production lines discard every day? The answer is generally half of the amount of materials going in (e.g. peels, pulp extracts, cooking water…)
At Hubcyle, we believe there is no such thing as waste in nature. When you see a by-product, we see an ingredient. We want to create a responsible and profitable upcycled ingredient production chain.
How? We work from one end of the chain to the other, ensuring quality, sustainability and performance. Turning discarded by-products into joint ingredients: this is how we make upcycling a reality.
The good news is we, at Hubcycle, have been working hard to find a solution. The other good news is that it’s profitable: for you, for us, for consumers and for the planet. Let’s talk.
You are part of the Sales Administration Department and will report to Sales Administration Manager. You will have permanent contact with the Sourcing, Purchasing and Sales departments to oversee all aspects of logistics coordination.
As a Logistics coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing and providing efficient transportation and storage solutions for the entire lifecycle of our products, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution. You should be ensuring efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations, promptly resolve distribution issues and have strong negotiation skills.
In addition to this, you should have in-depth knowledge of supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach
- Coordinate flows between procurement (Sourcing or Purchasing) & order deliveries.
- Compile all information between Sourcing and/or Purchasing and/or Sales Administration/Sales in order to have all the necessary information for quotation requests to the transporters
- Write requests for shipping quotes and various logistics services (storage, labelling, etc.) and ensure rigorous follow-up : comparing & tracking of the offers, monitoring a weekly table for all kind of transports (chill/freeze & ambient)
- Assisting in improvement and implementation of best practice standards to create effective and efficient business operation workflows with the transporters
- Manage relations with carriers for the follow-up of deliveries (orders not delivered on time, disputes, requests for details for ADV/Sales transmissions)
- Follow up on PODs (Proof Of Delivery)
- Follow up our stocks at logisticians and ensure the link with them for the entry/exit and delivery to our customers to close our sales, invoice and prevent disputes
- Providing messaging to organise shipments of orders/pilots (work on price list and request for quotations)
Depending on your skills, you will eventually oversee logistics transfers on our ERP (impacting each department)
- Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years experience as logistics management required
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Incoterms knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the ingredients sector is a plus
- English speaking
- Interest for sustainability