At moka.care, they believe that mental health is key for sustainable growth, both as individuals and as companies. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, they make it possible for every employee to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person.
Alongside their psychologists, coaches and therapists, they help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since their creation in January 2020, more than 100 companies (L’Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and they now have over 15,000 employees covered in France but also throughout the world! While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, their team is growing fast, with already 50 people onboard! They are not stopping there and want their team to keep growing as their product, to help them make mental health accessible to as many people as possible, and to become the European leader.
They have raised 15 million euros to help companies take care of the mental health of their employees and create healthy organizations.
Their investment fund is called Left Lane Capital and comes from the US! They are experts in their field and will bring us a lot of knowledge on scaling great companies.
Antoine Griezmann and Blaise Matuidi’s investment fund, VC Origins, are participating in the funding round.
Their values :
Excellence in Care is their obsession
- Comprehensive selflessness: they deeply care about every person, about who they are and their conditions of fulfillment in their work.
- Inexhaustible optimism: they set ambitious goals, and are not afraid of starting low and persevering to reach them.
- Reliable ownership: they build the solutions they want to see live.
- Fast agility: they move fast and iterate
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, our team is growing fast, with already 50 people onboard! We're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing as our product, to help us make mental health accessible to as many people as possible.
We have an ambitious product roadmap aiming at positioning moka as a leader in the field of B2B mental health players:
-by providing the best possible user experience to moka end-users as well as practitioners, while ensuring strong privacy ;
-by empowering companies to support their employees and become better places to work ;
-by implementing the right set of tools to improve business scalability
You will join our tech team composed of Pierrick (Head of engineering), Charlotte, Jules, Marion and your main mission will be to design, build and maintain the moka.care product code base.
Daily you will:
Build and run our current product:
-Develop new features across the whole stack (backend, infrastructure, frontend) of the moka.care product
Build a robust, secure and privacy first infrastructure
-Produce clean and efficient code working closely with our Product Manager
-Participate in code reviews and technical design discussions
-Build internal tools to speed up and improve our processes
⚙️ The way we work
We value pragmatism, simplicity and humility: we are all aiming to make the best product.
Our tech stack is mainly composed of:
Ruby & Rails as the web framework
Stimulus for the front-end, PostgreSQL for the database
Github to develop & build, Heroku to deploy (we love review apps !)
Metabase for the data visualisation
LogEntries & Sentry for day to day run
📇 You’re the ideal person if :
You have 2-4 years experience as a programmer
You have experience with MVC framework (Rails, Django, Spring, Symfony, Laravel, Phoenix, etc...)
You're excited to work with Ruby on Rails (if you don't master one of our technologies and you are interested to learn, we would love to onboard you on it!)
You test your code (e.g. RSpec)
Your are product and users oriented and get the purpose of what you develop
You like to learn new things and pass on what you've learnt
You speak French & English
🚀 Joining us you will
- Participate in an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure at the beginning of the journey: you will be in the 50 first employees of moka with great development evolution in France and in Europe!
- Work in a company where you can, really, help people to feel good in their lives.
- Grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and huge potential for evolution.
🤩 We’ll take care of you:
🏡 Work life balance (60% at the office and 40% remotely)
🖥 Beautiful office in the center of Paris
😍 Great Health insurance
🍽 Swile Meal voucher card of 10€/day (restaurants, groceries and food apps)
🏃 ClassPass for sport & wellness allowance
💆♀️ Access to moka.care
🌴 7 week holiday policy
🚇 50% reimbursement of your transport pass
💻 Mac or windows? You choose
🤝🏻BSPCE for everyone
**🎤 Interview process **
🎙️“We‘ve always thought the recruitment process too one-sided. Companies are evaluating candidates but candidates don’t really have the chance to evaluate their future employer deeply.
At moka, we’re looking for exceptional people. We know it is important for them to find the right company at the right time of their career. That's why we created the "reverse interview": an opportunity for candidates to ask us all the questions that are important for them to make their choice with full transparency” **Pierre-Etienne Bidon - co-founder
- A 30 min Phone interview 🤳 to understand your carrier plan, your expectations, make sure there is a match and answer your questions
- A 45 min who Interview 🤝 to get to know your background in a deeper way
- A Case study and job focused interview 🧑💻 to project yourself in your future day to day job and allow us to have concrete visibility on your skills
- And finally a 45 min Values fit interview 😍 to know more about our values, the way we work and make sure you’ll feel comfortable at moka
- Offer 🎉 and reverse interview
If needed we organize other informal talks like coffee with the team.
moka.care is a disability-friendly company